Monday, April 11, 2005

Speaking of excuses (not to study)...

It’s time for another exciting episode of MYTH BUSTERS, where we attempt to dispel popular urban myths. In tonight’s episode, we’ll look at everybody’s favorite vegetable, marijuana.

MYTH: Weed makes me want to express myself more creatively.
REALITY: No… you’re just a pothead.

MYTH: Weed allows me to better express my creative side.
REALITY: No… you’re just a pothead.

MYTH: Weed allows me to better appreciate music.
REALITY: No… you’re just a pothead.

MYTH: Weed allows me to get a better nights rest.
REALITY: No… you’re just a pothead.

MYTH: Weed allows me to better connect with the true and peaceful life-force of the earth.
REALITY: No… you’re just a pothead, and a retard.

MYTH: Weed turns me into a murderous rapist intent on having Patricia Arquette as my next victim.
REALITY: This is perfectly normal. Please continue smoking as you normally would.

1 comment:

Mental Anarchy said...

Hey Adam, this post is HILARIOUS! Where do you come up with this material?

Love,
Adam